It is a highly effective product that offers a wide range of benefits:
- Extremely creepable, but non-drip – EasyFlow adhesive gel penetrates even hard-to-reach areas and forms a durable protective film. However, it is so viscous that it does not drip and is therefore clean and environmentally friendly.
- Dust and water repellent, antistatic effect – EasyFlow adhesive gel protects surfaces from soiling and is also an excellent preservative
- It is also antistatic and thus prevents dust and dirt from sticking. This is particularly advantageous in the woodworking and paper processing industries.
- Ideal replacement for adhesive and lubricating oils as well as universal and battery grease – EasyFlow adhesive gel is a versatile product that combines the functions of conventional lubricants and anti-friction agents in a single product.
- Very high pressure resistance and suitable for use for lubrication in heavy-duty applications.
- Wide temperature range – EasyFlow adhesive gel is temperature-resistant from -50 °C to 210 °C and can be used over a wide temperature range.
Areas of application
The IBS EasyFlow adhesive gel lubricant is versatile and can be used in many areas of industry and commerce; for example
Lifts, conveyor belts, seals, fittings, linkages, slide rails, chains, rollers, ropes, door locks and hinges.