The soiled items to be washed are placed in the rotating washing basket and the lid is closed. After setting the desired washing temperature and time, the appliance is switched on and the suds are heated in the tank. When the appliance is closed, the basket rotates around its own axis at a constant speed. The pump units suck the suds out of the wash tank and convey them through 6 stainless steel nozzle pipes with overlapping flat-jet nozzles. The items to be cleaned are intensively blasted from all sides with the hot suds while the motor-driven basket rotates evenly.
When the cleaning process is finished, the unit switches off automatically.
- 2 pumps arranged horizontally
- 6 three-dimensional nozzle pipes made of stainless steel
- Robust stainless steel construction
- additional small parts cleaning basket made of stainless steel (Ø 170 mm)
- rotating washing basket made of stainless steel, V-belt drive via separate motor
- vapour extractor
- Stainless steel sieve plate with filter basket above the wash tank
- Low-water cut-out
- Individually height-adjustable feet