The soiled items to be washed are placed in the rotating washing basket and the lid is closed. After setting the desired washing temperature and time, the appliance is switched on and the suds are heated in the tank. When the appliance is closed, the basket rotates around its own axis at a constant speed. The pump units suck the suds out of the wash tank and convey them through 6 stainless steel nozzle pipes with overlapping flat-jet nozzles. The items to be cleaned are intensively blasted from all sides with the hot suds while the motor-driven basket rotates evenly.
When the cleaning process is finished, the unit switches off automatically.
- 1 pump arranged horizontally
- Litre capacity: 70 L/min
- 3 three-dimensional nozzle pipes made of stainless steel
- robust stainless steel design
- additional small parts cleaning basket made of stainless steel (Ø 170 mm)
- rotating washing basket made of stainless steel, driven by water jet
- vapour extractor
- Screen plate with stainless steel filter inlets above the wash tank
- Low-water cut-out