This cold cleaner is a petroleum-based hydrocarbon mixture that is suitable for manual cleaning of oil and grease soiling on metal parts and surfaces. It can be used in a brush-wash process, for surface degreasing and in an immersion or wiping process.
- The cold cleaner is non-corrosive and protects the metal surface from corrosion during application.
- EL/Extra evaporates quickly and residue-free for rapid further processing of the items to be cleaned.
- The cold cleaner has a high flash point (> 61 °C), which ensures a high level of safety and occupational safety.
- Environmentally friendly and cost-efficient, as it can be used without heating
- with NSF K1 listing for use in the food industry
- The cold cleaner is dermatologically harmless and has the “low-emission product” seal of approval from BG ETEM.
- Non-corrosive – Suitable for all surfaces
- not electrically conductive – breakdown voltage > 70 kV/cm, dried up to 200 kV/cm
- High level of safety and occupational safety – Flash point > 61°C
- demulsifying – therefore suitable for oil separators, tested separator friendliness – fulfils the requirements of ÖNORM B 5104, B 5105 and B 5106 with regard to waste water
Areas of application
Repair, maintenance and servicing workshops of all kinds (agricultural machinery, construction machinery, rail, industrial trucks, lorry and car workshops as well as in machine and tool construction). Food and pharmaceutical industry (with NSF K1 listing), precision mechanics, pump repair, electrical engineering, electric motor workshops (suitable for use in electrical workshops and for cleaning live parts).