This cold cleaner is a petroleum-based hydrocarbon mixture that is suitable for manual cleaning of oil and grease soiling on metal parts and surfaces. It can be used in a brush-wash process, for surface degreasing and in an immersion or wiping process.
- The cold cleaner is non-corrosive and protects the metal surface from corrosion during application.
- 100 Plus evaporates slowly, even when used hot. This favours intensive penetration of the dirt layers.
- Environmentally friendly and cost-effective – does not fall under the VOC directive
- The cold cleaner is dermatologically harmless and has the “low-emission product” seal of approval from BG ETEM.
- High occupational safety: no hazard class according to VbF (Ordinance on Flammable Liquids) – low exposure to breathing air at the workplace, even when used hot.
- Non-corrosive – Suitable for all surfaces
- not electrically conductive – dielectric strength > 70 kV/cm, dried up to 200 kV/cm
- High level of safety and occupational safety – Flash point > 61°C
Areas of application
Industry, manufacturing trade, repair, maintenance and servicing workshops of all kinds (agricultural machinery, construction machinery, rail and industrial trucks, lorry and car workshops as well as in machine and tool construction).